Memory Care in Buffalo, NY
At Tennyson Court, we recognize that individuals with Alzheimer’s or Dementia require a specialized memory care program to give them the best care available. We have three memory care houses distinctly designed for residents with Dementia and Alzheimer’s. Our programs are staffed by attentive Resident Care Aides and Nurses who have comprehensive training for treating Alzheimer’s or Dementia at every level. Along with our inclusive services, all of our memory care residents receive additional support throughout their stay!
Personalized MEMORY CARE Services Offered:
- 24/7 Supervision and Care Available
- On-Site Nursing
- Medication Management
- Weekly Housekeeping and Room-by-Room Laundry Services
- Partner Pharmacy – We Order and Manage Medication Delivery
- Resident Activities Throughout the day and weekends
- Lunch and Shopping Trips
- Emergency Call System
- Private and Secured Patios and Courtyards
- Personalized Care Plan
- Excellent Staffing Ratios
- 3 Well-Balanced Meals with Choices and Alternatives
- Assistance with Hygiene, Grooming, Bathing and Toileting
- Meal Assistance with Cueing
- Memory Boxes (these are decorated to help the resident identify their room)
- On-site Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Delayed Egress Doors to Prevent Wandering
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resources
It’s important to understand healthy ways to support family members or friends who have Alzheimer’s and Dementia. You can learn more about how to approach Alzheimer’s and Dementia through our articles below.
Contact Us Today!
Our Memory Care Service Areas: