Lancaster, NY Memory Care
Those with Dementia or Alzheimer's require a specialized care program that differs from traditional assisted living. Tennyson Court offers a memory care program that is devoted to meeting the cognitive needs of those with memory problems, aiming to enhance their independence and keep them engaged with our community. If you have a loved one with Alzheimer’s or Dementia, Tennyson Court can take over managing daily safety and care concerns so that you can enjoy your time with them.
About oUr Dementia Care Program
We know that choosing to place a loved one in a memory care facility can be a difficult decision. But at Tennyson Court, we value each of our residents as part of our family, and you can rest assured that your loved one is getting the best possible care when they are with us. Our Resident Care Aide and Nurses on staff are trained to meet the needs of those in our memory care program in an effective and respectful way. We strive to help all our residents enjoy their time with us, improve their quality of life, and keep them involved in activities to help boost their cognitive abilities.
Services and Amenities
Residents of Tennyson Court receive a wide variety of amenities as part of the memory care program. These services include:
- Supervision by LPN 16 Hours a Day
- 24/7 supervision & care available
- 3 healthy meals, with alternative options each day
- Snacks, tea, and coffee available all-day
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Emergency Call System
- Memory boxes that assist with room identification
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- On-site beauty salon
- Regularly scheduled on-site and off-site activities
- Delayed egress doors that prevent wandering
Contact Tennyson Court Today
If a loved one may be in need of a dementia care program in the Lancaster, NY area, give Tennyson Court a call. Contact us today and a staff member will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.