Assisted Living Home in Buffalo, NY
At Tennyson Court, we seek to enhance the quality of life and independence of residents in our assisted living facility. We provide assistance and supervision with daily living, so that each resident may enjoy comfort and security during their stay. Daily assistance may cover bathing, dressing, medication management, toileting, grooming, and hygiene. For a better picture of the services we provide through assisted living, refer to our list below:
- 24/7 Supervision and Care Available
- 3 Well-Balanced Meals with Choices and Alternatives
- Medication Management
- Weekly Housekeeping & Room by Room Laundry Services
- Lunch and Shopping Trips
- Emergency Call System
- On-Site Nursing
- Snacks, Fresh Fruit, Coffee and Tea Always Available
- Excellent staffing ratios
- Assistance with Hygiene, Grooming, Bathing and Toileting
- Partner Pharmacy – We Order and Manage Medication Delivery
- Wanderguard System
- Resident Activities throughout the day and weekends
- Onsite Beauty Salon/ Barber Shop
- Private and Secured Patios and Courtyards
Personalized Care Plan
Our personalized care plans involve our case manager, your loved one, your family and your primary medical doctor. The planning starts at your pre-admission evaluation. Your case manager will meet with you by the end of your first 30 days to review your care plan and adjust to any of your needs. From there, you will still have access to your case manager to continue evaluating your services.
Amenities Included AT OUR ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY
At Tennyson Court, we strive to provide the most comfortable living situation for all residents of our assisted living home program. Our services extend to cover dining options, transportation needs, and community activities. For more information, learn more about our inclusive services!
Contact Tennyson Court Today
If you have a loved one who may benefit from residing in an assisted living facility, let us give you a tour of Tennyson Court. We think you'll find our beautiful campus and amazing staff creates a supportive and engaging community. Give us a call or book a tour with us today!